ⓘ We're only looking for actual writers and not SEO agencies.
Gymventures welcomes contributions from the fitness community.
We publish byline posts; meaning we'll include your author bio along with your articles.
Reasons we will not publish your article:
- It provides no actual value
- It's designed to build links and not provide value
- It's a cookie-cutter article that can be found on thousands of websites and provides no real value
- We think you're just trying to build backlinks
- It's poorly written
- It's not cited properly
- You link to sites we don't condone (we might still publish your article, but we will remove the links)
- It's plagiarized
- It contains false claims and lies
- Any other reason that pops up while reading your draft
Note: We can refuse your article for any reason. We can also edit and take down your article for any reason and at any time.
ⓘ We ONLY accept 100% unique content. Please save time and avoid submitting content copied from elsewhere or something that is clearly based on another post. Please take a second and read through the guidelines below, it'll help your submission.
Ready to go on a venture with us?
Get your work seen by a large audience, build up your portfolio, gain more writing experience, have your name attached to your work.
Here are a few things you need to keep in mind when contributing to Gymventures.com.
Read Before You Submit
Article Length: Minimum 1,000 words.
Article Format: Word and/or text files.
Topics: Please stick to the categories you see on our site. Engaging and thoughtful articles, expert advice, guides, how-to articles.
Tone: Write in friendly, almost casual third-person tone, addressing the reader.*
Uniqueness: Your uniqueness and your voice is most certainly welcome. Your article must be 100% unique and pass a Copyscape test.
Writing Style: Make it fluid, and easily readable. Utilize smaller paragraphs, pictures, subtitles, and lists. Do not underline, do not use capital letters, do not use a lot of exclamation points.
Citations: Be sure to credit the source with a hyperlink. NO secondary studies/sources. Only original studies, published in official journals (think nih.gov, etc.).
Important: Please do not claim anything without supporting proof!
Please Avoid: Your chances of being published are better if you avoid - Profanity, vulgarity, intolerance, insults, etc; keep it positive and helpful! Advertising info, press release, sales letter, hype and self-promotion.
Compensation: You won't get paid, but we publish your name and brief bio for exposure.
* If you happen to be recognized or an attributed author/expert, you can use the term “I” and you’re welcome to clearly state your thoughts and express your enthusiasm.
Submit Your Article
Submit your article proposal via email to [email protected]
We'll do our best to respond to you in a timely manner.
Or, use the submission form below.